Capacity: 75kg to 600kg
Readability: 5g to 50g
Adam Equipment's durable bench and floor scales provide dependable weighing solutions for a wide variety of industries. Simple to operate, these industrial scales offer the functions and features needed to improve efficiency and increase productivity in factories and warehouses, on assembly lines or loading docks, during shipping and receiving activities, and at manufacturing locations.
Available in a range of capacities and readabilities, Adam's bench and floor scales offer sturdy stainless-steel weighing pans and platforms in a choice of sizes to meet your needs – from basic weighing to counting and check weighing, packaging and monitoring inventory, and performing quality control tasks. Compact bench scales include the display, keypad and platform in self-contained housing. Other floor scale models feature a pan with separate display and keypad that can be mounted on a pillar or placed on a nearby wall, allowing the flexibility of remote operation. Battery operation permits easy portability, while options for different indicator/platform combinations provide the versatility for many applications.
Features and Benefits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface
- Check weighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Check weighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
|Back||Back to top|