Capacity: 80g to 250g
For many laboratory applications, a balance with a high level of precision is essential for weighing samples. Adam Equipment's analytical balances provide readabilities to 0.1mg and can perform tasks such as formulation, density determination, purity analysis and conformance testing.
Suitable for laboratories of all types and sizes, Adam's analytical balances feature a compact footprint, so they occupy minimal space on crowded lab workbenches. These balances offer a host of features to simplify even the most complex weighing applications. Adam analytical balances are equipped with weighing chambers to improve precision and ensure consistent results.
Features and Benefits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills, USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Lockdown device to secure balance
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries Power
- AC adapter included
|Back||Back to top|